Chocolate Dipped Cherries
- 1 (16 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter or shortening
- Fresh sweet cherries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds (optional)
- Melt chocolate and butter in top of double boiler over simmering water. Remove
- Wash and dry cherries, leaving stems intact. Holding fruit by the stem, dip into
chocolate, then dip bottoms into chopped almonds.
- Place on foil to harden.
Makes 5 to 6 dozen cherries.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes