Chocolate Nut Candy Cups
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- 1 cup broken pecans or walnuts
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, place the chips and shortening and microwave
on HIGH (100%) for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth when stirred. Stir in the
- Spoon heaping teaspoonsful of the mixture into 1-inch paper candy cups or
paper lined mini muffin cups, filling each cup half full.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Peel off the paper cups, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.