- 3 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the crumbs, marshmallows, nuts and sugar.
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate chips and milk over low heat, stirring often until
blended and smooth.
- Remove from heat; add extract if desired. Set aside 1/2 cup.
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture over crumb mixture; stir until well blended.
- Pour batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan. Press down evenly.
- Frost with reserved chocolate mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour.