- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 1/2 cups cornflakes
- 2 cups flaked coconut
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Beat egg whites and salt until stiff.
- Beat in Marshmallow Creme and vanilla extract
until mixture forms very stiff peaks.
- Fold in corn flakes and coconut.
- Drop by teaspoonsful
onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet.
- Remove from pan and cool on cake rack.
Add 3/4 cup chopped pecans.
Add 3/4 cup chopped walnuts and
3/4 cup chopped dates.