- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- Flavoring, as desired
- Food coloring, as desired
- Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Blend thoroughly.
- Add flavoring and food coloring. Knead until thoroughly blended.
- Shape into small balls. Roll in sugar.
- Press into candy molds. Let set for 2 or 3 days.
May be frozen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.