Creamy Black Velvet Cups
- 4 ounces chocolate (your choice of bittersweet, milk chocolate, etc.)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter flavored chips
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup dark raisins
- In heavy 1-quart saucepan over very low heat, melt chocolate, peanut butter flavored
chips and butter, stirring frequently until blended and smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts and raisins.
- Spoon mixture into 10 (2-inch) paper
baking cups; sprinkle tops with additional 2 tablespoons chopped nuts, dividing
peanuts evenly among cups.
- Refrigerate about 15 to 20 minutes until firm and set.
Makes 10 candy cups.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.