Creamy Coconut Candy
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (1 pint) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 large bag coconut
- 1 small bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 small bag milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick paraffin
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- 1/4 stick paraffin
- Base: Stir the Eagle Brand milk and Marshmallow Creme together over low heat until
the Marshmallow Creme is melted.
- Remove from heat and add coconut.
- Pour into buttered
9 x 11-inch pan and chill (you can drop it in spoonsful onto wax paper if you wish).
- Chocolate Coating: Melt chips and paraffin until smooth and dip creamy candy
after it is chilled.
- Butterscotch Coating: Melt chips and paraffin until smooth and dip candy after
it has chilled.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes