Crispy Flavor Treats
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 9 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 (0.13 ounce) envelope Kool-Aid unsweetened soft drink mix
- Grease a 15 x 10 inch pan.
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add marshmallows; toss to coat with butter. Microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes, stirring every minute, or until smooth.
- Stir in drink mix. Immediately add cereal; mix lightly until well coated.
- Using greased spatula or wax paper, press into prepared pan. Cool.
- Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters or cut into squares.