Crunchy Chocolate-Topped Peanut Butter Bars
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Line an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil with the foil overhanging
the edges by about 1 inch and lightly grease the foil.
- Heat peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup over low heat to melt. Stir in
- Pat into prepared pan.
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat or in the microwave and spread over
top. Refrigerate until firm.