Date Nut Roll
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) box chopped dates
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon water
- Combine first 3 ingredients.
- Stir in milk and water. Mix thoroughly.
- Roll into 1-inch diameter logs.
- Seal in foil.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice logs into 1/4-inch pieces.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.