Frangos (Chocolate Mint Candy)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 medium eggs
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler.
- Beat together sugar, butter and eggs until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and peppermint extract along with chocolate. Mix well.
- Pour into small fluted candy papers.
- Let cool.
Will freeze well. (Can also pour
into buttered 8-inch square cake pan and cut into squares.)
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.