Frangos (Chocolate Mint Candy)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 medium eggs
- 12 ounces
milk chocolate chips
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler.
- Beat together sugar, butter and eggs until
- Add vanilla extract and peppermint extract along with chocolate. Mix well.
- Pour into small fluted candy papers.
- Let cool.
Will freeze well. (Can also pour
into buttered 8-inch square cake pan and cut into squares.)