As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 1 (10 ounce) bag large pretzel twists
- Place frosting in a 2-cup glass measure; microwave at HIGH 30 to 45 seconds or
until frosting melts, stirring once.
- Dip half of each pretzel into frosting, allowing
excess to drip.
- Place on wax paper; let dry 2 hours or until coated pretzels no
longer stick to wax paper.
Makes 2 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes