Yield: about 60
- 1 3/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix cracker crumbs, coconut, cocoa and granulated sugar in a bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup butter and the water.
- Press into an ungreased 9 inch square pan; refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients. If necessary, stir in an additional 1 to 2 teaspoons milk until smooth and of spreading consistency. Spread over the layer in pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.
- Decorate with chopped red and green candied cherries if desired.