- 1 3/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix cracker crumbs, coconut, cocoa and granulated sugar in bowl. Stir in 1/2
cup margarine and the water.
- Press into an ungreased 9-inch square pan; refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients. If necessary, stir in an additional 1 to
2 teaspoons milk until smooth and of spreading consistency. Spread over the layer
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Decorate with chopped red and green candied cherries if desired.
Makes about 60.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.