Irish Potato Candy
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 small potato
- Confectioners' sugar
- Peanut butter
- Boil potato until tender. Peel off skin and mash.
- Add confectioners' sugar until a stiff dough is formed.
- Roll out on a sugared board until thin.
- Spread with peanut butter to cover the potato dough.
- Roll up like a jellyroll.
- Chill, then cut into thin slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes