Kay's Peanut Butter Buckeyes
You may substitute butterscotch or caramel chips for the chocolate chips.
- 1 pound peanut butter
- 1 1/2 pounds powdered sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag chocolate chips, your choice of flavor
- Mix all of the ingredients together except chocolate. Form balls (any size that
you like). Chill.
- Put a wooden pick into each ball. Hold by toothpick and dip ball into melted
chocolate chips (I use tempered chocolate).
- Chill again.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 12/15/2001 9:26 pm.