Maple Peanut Squares (no-bake)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Mix the peanut butter and maple syrup until well blended. Add the milk powder,
- Spread the mixture into a loaf pan. Pat it down to make an even layer.
Sprinkle the peanuts over the mixture and press gently.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Keep covered and chilled until serving time.
Makes about 32 squares.
Posted by JBic01 at Recipe Goldmine 5/7/02 9:38:03 am.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.