As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 24 ounces flaked coconut
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 to 24 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 ounce paraffin for each 12 ounces chocolate
- Coconut Centers: Mix ingredients well. Roll into1-inch balls and chill thoroughly
or freeze. Freezing is not necessary, but it helps the chocolate set up quickly.
- Chocolate Coating: Melt chocolate and paraffin in double boiler or slow
cooker and dip frozen centers.
Makes about 120 pieces of candy.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes