- 1 package vanilla wafers, crushed
- 15 pieces orange slice candy, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Confectioners' sugar
- Mix together vanilla wafers, candy, sweetened condensed milk and nuts; shape
into rolls and roll in confectioners' sugar.
- Freeze overnight or for several hours.
- Slice and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes