These are seriously just as delicious as the "real" thing.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar dry roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Pour half of the peanuts onto bottom of pan.
- Melt butter and peanut butter chips.
- Add milk and then marshmallows (do not melt marshmallows).
- Pour over peanuts, pat down.
- Put remaining peanuts in and pat down.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Recipes Using Candy Bars