Peanut Butter Cups
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon melted butter, divided
- 2 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Stir together peanut butter, 1/2 cup melted butter and confectioners' sugar.
Press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch square pan.
- Melt chocolate pieces and stir together with remaining tablespoon of melted butter.
Spread on top.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set chocolate.
- Cut into small squares.
- Store at room temperature.
Yields 4 dozen squares.
Mixture may also be pressed into small cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes