Peanut Butter Fudgies
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- Combine sugar and cocoa in a large saucepan; add milk, stirring until smooth.
- Add butter. Place over HIGH heat and bring to a boil; boil 2 minutes and remove
- Add peanut butter and stir until melted.
- Add oats, mixing well.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto wax paper; cool completely.
Yield: 3 1/2 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes