Peanut Butter and Raspberry Jam Treats
- Raspberry jam
- 40 round, buttery crackers
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter morsels
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- Chopped nuts
- Spread 1 teaspoon jam on one side of 20 crackers. Top each with another cracker
and place in freezer to chill.
- In the top of a double boiler over boiling water, melt peanut butter morsels
and shortening. Mix well.
- Using a fork, dip each cracker sandwich into the mixture.
Shake off the excess and place on wax paper to cool.
- Before coating hardens, sprinkle tops of crackers with chopped nuts.
- Chill for 10 minutes to set.
Makes 20 treats.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes