Pumpkin Pie Spice Popcorn Bark
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup “O”-shaped crisp cereal
- 1/2 cup pepitas (salted pumpkin seeds) or shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- 2 (6 ounce) packages white baking chocolate, chopped
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking
spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, marshmallows, pecans, cereal,
pepitas, dried cranberries and pumpkin spice mix.
- Place chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in
microwave for 1 minute. Stir to melt; microwave an additional minute.
Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over popcorn mixture. Mix until well coated
and spread in an even layer into prepared pan. Cool at room temperature
until firm (or refrigerate).
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yield: 12 (3-inch squares)
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): The Popcorn Board
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes