Red Licorice Candy
- 4 envelopes Knox gelatine
- 3 envelopes diet cherry Jell-O
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons (or more) anise extract
- Soften unflavored gelatine in 1/2 cup cold water.
- Bring remaining water to boil and dissolve both gelatins in the boiling water.
- Add flavoring and pour into 9 x 13-inch pan.
- When firm, cut into squares.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 2/17/2002 11:03 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes