Rocky Road Candy
- 2 (6 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- Melt the chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and margarine over low heat. This
takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the peanuts and marshmallows in a bowl.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the nut mixture.
- Pour into a wax paper-lined pan — however thick you want it.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.