Rocky Road Squares
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and butter in microwave or double
- Mix dry roasted peanuts and miniature marshmallows together in a large bowl.
- Fold in chocolate mixture.
- Spread in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- Store in a covered container at room temperature.