Salted Nut Rolls
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 bag caramels, unwrapped and melted
- 3 cups salted nuts, chopped
- Combine confectioners' sugar and Marshmallow Creme in a plastic bag and
knead to mix. Divide dough into rolls of 1/4 cup each and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Dip each roll into melted caramel and roll in chopped nuts.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and store in refrigerator.
There's absolutely nothing that prevents you from making the rolls larger.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes