Salted Peanut Squares
- 6 cups salted peanuts, divided (do not chop)
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 cups (14 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- Place half of peanuts in an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In saucepan, melt butter and peanut butter chips over low heat.
- Add milk and marshmallows; cook and stir until melted. Pour over peanuts.
- Sprinkle remaining peanuts on top.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Cut into bars.
Makes 5 to 6 dozen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.