Striped Chocolate Peppermints
- 3/4 pound dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound green chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint oil
- 4 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Melt dark chocolate. Add 3 tablespoons oil.
- Pour onto wax paper lined 9 x 13-inch
- Melt green chocolate. Add peppermint oil. Add vegetable
oil. Mix well.
- After the dark chocolate has cooled, pour green over top of dark
- Make chocolate for top layer and pour over the green layer.
- Let set at room temperature to cut into squares.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.