Striped Chocolate Peppermints
- 3/4 pound dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound green chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint oil
- 4 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Melt dark chocolate. Add 3 tablespoons oil.
- Pour onto wax paper lined 9 x 13-inch pan. Refrigerate.
- Melt green chocolate. Add peppermint oil. Add vegetable
oil. Mix well.
- After the dark chocolate has cooled, pour green over top of dark
- Make chocolate for top layer and pour over the green layer.
- Let set at room temperature to cut into squares.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.