- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup crushed flake breakfast cereal
- 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped nutmeats (filberts, pecans, or walnuts)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in 9-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle crushed breakfast cereal evenly over butter.
- Layer coconut, chocolate pieces, apricot pieces and nutmeats over cereal.
- Pour milk evenly over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares.
Yield: 3 dozen squares
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes