- 16 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Butter a 15 x 10-inch pan; set aside.
- Place white chocolate in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH
until melted, stirring frequently.
- Stir in peanut butter. Spread into prepared pan.
- Drizzle with melted milk chocolate chips, stirring through mixture to create a marbled
- Let stand until set.
- Break into bite-size pieces.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.