- 1/3 cup finely chopped candied pineapple
- 1/3 cup finely chopped candied cherries
- 1/3 cup finely chopped candied mixed fruit peels
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 8 (1 ounce) squares Baker's semi-sweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- Line bottom of an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with wax paper, letting paper
extend beyond ends.
- Combine fruits and nuts.
- Pour half of chocolate in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with fruit and nuts; pat down lightly.
- Cover with remaining chocolate.
- Tap pan several times to settle chocolate.
- Chill and cut into bars.