White Chocolate Cranberry Bark
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup blanched whole almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Line cookie sheet with foil. In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low
heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Stir in almonds and cranberries, Pour onto foil lined cookie sheets, spread to
1/4 inch thickness.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Break bark into pieces.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.