Yankee Doodle Dandies
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 2 (3 ounce) cans chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts or cashews
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch pieces in top of double boiler over hot
water. Remove from heat.
- Quickly stir in chow mein noodles and chopped nuts until they are evenly
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto wax paper. Chill.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes