- Saltine crackers
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- York Peppermint Patties
- Place saltines, salt side up, in one layer on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Heat sugar and butter until syrupy. Add vanilla extract.
- Pour over saltines and
bake at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes or less. The crackers will look puffy.
- Place peppermint patties on crackers and put it in the oven until the candy is
- Spread out the candy evenly over the crackers and then refrigerate.
- When hard, break into small pieces and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.