Any Flavor Divinity
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 egg whites, unbeaten
- 1 small box gelatin*
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Bring sugar, corn syrup and water to a boil. Reduce heat and cook to 252 degrees
- Beat egg whites until fluffy.
- Add gelatin to egg whites and beat until it peaks. Pour hot syrup over stiff
egg white mixture in a thin stream, beating constantly. Beat until candy loses gloss
and holds shape.
- Fold in coconut and nuts.
- Pour into a buttered 9-inch square pan.
* You may use any flavor gelatin you wish. Strawberry is very good.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Divinity Recipes