As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons red fruit gelatin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Grease side of heavy pan; combine sugar, syrup, hot water and salt in pan.
Stir to a boil. Cook, without stirring, to hard boil stage.
- Beat egg whites to soft peak.
- Add gelatin, beating to stiff peaks.
- Pour hot syrup into egg whites in thin stream, beating constantly. Beat
until candy begins to hold shape.
- Add vanilla extract and coconut. Mix well; spoon into mounds on greased
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Divinity Recipes