- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup chopped
- 3/4 cup white Karo syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 ounce) box Jell-O
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine sugar, syrup, water and salt in heavy saucepan. Cook over medium
heat, stirring continually until it boils. Cook without stirring to a hard boil.
- Remove from heat and put into a bowl. Place the bowl in an ice bath and
add Jell-O, mixing well to dissolve completely.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- After the Jell-O mixture has cooled to room temperature in the ice bath,
gently fold in the stiffly-beaten egg whites.
- Add the marshmallows and nuts.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.