As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine sugar, corn syrup and water. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and cook to hard ball stage.
- Combine beaten egg whites and gelatin - beat until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Pour hot syrup slowly into egg whites, beating until candy loses gloss and
- Fold in coconut and nuts (optional).
- Pour into greased 9-inch square pan.
- Top with rows of chopped nuts and coconut.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Divinity Recipes