You can use any flavor gelatin that you want. This is a delicious recipe.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine sugar, corn syrup and water. Bring to boil, stirring constantly;
reduce heat. Cook to hard-ball stage (252 degrees F), stirring occasionally.
- Combine beaten egg whites and gelatin. Beat until mixture forms peaks.
- Pour hot syrup in thin stream into egg whites, beating until candy loses
gloss and holds shape.
- Fold in coconut and nuts.
- Pour into buttered 9-inch square pan. Or you can drop by spoonsful onto wax paper.
- Top with rows of pecans and coconut.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Divinity Recipes