As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light Karo syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, Karo syrup and milk in a saucepan. Clip a candy thermometer
to the side of the saucepan. Cook over low heat until mixture reaches the hard
ball stage (248 degrees F).
- While syrup is cooking, beat egg yolks.
- Add hot syrup to eggs very slowly, beating until slightly cool.
- Add nuts and vanilla extract.
- Drop by spoonsful onto wax paper.
Makes 16 to 20 pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Divinity Recipes