Carnation Famous Fudge
This five-star recipe makes an unforgettably delectable holiday gift – one family,
friends, and coworkers won't soon forget. And with easy variations, you can
make milk chocolate, butterscotch, or peanutty chocolate fudge.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid ounce can) NESTLE CARNATION Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring
constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously
for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift
from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into 48 pieces.
Milk Chocolate Fudge: Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5 ounce package)
NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.
Butterscotch Fudge: Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11 ounce package)
NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Butterscotch Flavored Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.
Peanutty Chocolate Fudge: Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11 ounce package)
NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate
Morsels and 1/2 cup chopped peanuts for pecans or walnuts.
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com