Chocolate Cherry Fudge
This smooth, creamy chocolate fudge is infused with festive, holiday flavor with
the addition of slivered almonds and dried cherries.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup slivered almonds, chopped
- 1 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- In a heavy saucepan, combine butter, cream and sugar. Bring to a full rolling
boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to boil, stirring frequently, 8 to 10
minutes, or until mixture reaches 234 degrees F (soft ball stage).
- Remove from heat; add chocolate and Marshmallow Creme; stir until smooth.
- Add, almonds, cherries and extract; mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a 9-inch square pan lined with buttered foil. Chill.
- Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes