- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup cream
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Creme
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla chips
- 3 teaspoons orange flavoring
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 9 drops red food coloring
- Put sugar, cream and butter or margarine into a heavy cooking pot. Boil
until it reaches the soft ball stage on a candy thermometer, about 5 minutes.
- Add Marshmallow Creme and chips. Mix well. Remove 1 cup of mixture and set
- Add orange flavoring and food colorings to mixture in pot. Stir and pour
into greased 11 x 8-inch or 13 x 9-inch dish.
- Stir white mixture and pour on top, then swirl with a knife.
- Chill to cool.
- Cut into whatever size you desire.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.