- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup cream
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Creme
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla chips
- 3 teaspoons orange flavoring
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 9 drops red food coloring
- Put sugar, cream and butter or margarine into a heavy cooking pot. Boil
until it reaches the soft ball stage on a candy thermometer, about 5 minutes.
- Add Marshmallow Creme and chips. Mix well. Remove 1 cup of mixture and set
- Add orange flavoring and food colorings to mixture in pot. Stir and pour
into greased 11 x 8-inch or 13 x 9-inch dish.
- Stir white mixture and pour on top, then swirl with a knife.
- Chill to cool.
- Cut into whatever size you desire.