German Chocolate Fudge
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 (4 ounce) bars sweet German chocolate, broken
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 4 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- Combine chocolate chips, German chocolate and Marshmallow Creme in large bowl;
- Combine sugar, butter, milk and salt in a heavy skillet. Bring mixture to a boil.
Boil for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour hot syrup over chocolate mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Add nuts and mix well.
- Spread fudge in a buttered jellyroll pan.
- When cool, cut into squares.
Yield: about 5 pounds