Girl Scout Samoa Fudge
- 1/2 cup crushed Samoas Girl Scout cookies
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- 12 regular marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Butter well an 8-inch square pan.
- Heat and boil together sugar, heavy cream, marshmallows and butter for 5
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract and chocolate chips, mixing until
the chips have melted.
- Add crushed Samoas; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan and let cool.
Source: Tulsa World, March 13, 1996