Graham Cracker Fudge
- 1 1/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate, chopped, or chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 9-inch square pan with foil.
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter well in a small bowl.
- Press into bottom of foil lined pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, combine chocolate, condensed milk and
vanilla extract. Stir until warm and melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese until well blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread over prepared crust.
- Chill until firm.
- Remove from pan, remove foil and cut into small squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.