Grand Marnier Macadamia Fudge
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped or morsels
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier liqueur (or favorite liqueur)
- In heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk. Bring to a
full rolling boil over moderate heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 5 minutes,
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add Marshmallow Creme, nuts and liqueur. Beat until well blended.
- Pour into a wax paper-lined 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Chill until firm.