- 1 1/2 pounds white candy coating
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped gumdrops
- Line a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the candy coating, sweetened condensed milk milk and
salt over low heat until melted.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla extract and gumdrops.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, remove fudge from the pan; cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store at room temperature.