Heath Bar Crunch Fudge
- 2 (12 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (16 pieces) crushed Heath bars
- Butter an 8-inch square baking pan. Line with enough wax paper to overhang 2
sides by 2 inches.
- In pot, combine chips and milk over medium heat cook, stirring constantly, until
mixture is melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract.
- Cool for 1 minute.
- Stir in candy bars. Spread mixture evenly in pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Use wax paper to help remove from pan. Peel off paper, then cut into squares.
Yield: 36 pieces